Lead 2D Artist
We're offering to participate in Crooto Software's projects.
We're a company of experts with more than 15 year experience in casual game industry.
We practice remote work, resolve tasks and exchange experience online while maintaining convenient conditions
for all employees.
Our goal is creation of world-class art on the mobile market.
We're looking for a professional artist for participating in active development of a new Match 3 genre game
What needs to be done:
- Shaping the project's artistic style
- Creating game concepts (environment, characters, UI)
- Interacting with the producer and the other team members for monitoring the quality of the game art
We're expecting from you:
- More than 3 years of work experience in game development
- Professional skill of using Adobe Photoshop and graphic tablet
- A portfolio of casual style works created on graphic tablet
- Knowing composition, knowing how to work with lighting, color and style
- Responsibility, ability to make decisions and provide feedback
An advantage would be:
- Understanding of human and animal anatomy and knowing how to stylize it
- Skill of developing UI for mobile devices
- Skill of managing a team of artists
- Understanding mobile gaming art trends
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere
- Official employment
- Salary: $2500 net based on the interview results
- Compensating expenses for courses and fitness centers
We'll be expecting the responses to this vacant position with the link to the portfolio at